This is a first shift position. The hours are 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Overtime as needed.
This position is responsible for assembling metal product, partially or completely, and positioning parts. You will assemble according to knowledge of the unit or following blueprints, diagrams, layouts or oral instruction.
Role & Responsibility
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or blueprint.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or other fasteners using hand, air and/or power tools.
- Removes small quantities of metal to produce close fit between parts.
- Tends to machines to perform force fitting or fastening operations as specified.
- Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
- Keeps area clean and organized.
- Assists with training others as needed using TWI methodology and Standard Work Process.
- Position may require additional responsibility and ability to work overtime hours.
- Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Work experience 0-2 years or more
- Travel Required: less than 10%
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly. Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time in order to meet build requirements. Must possess the ability to read build sheets and blueprints.
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school diploma or GED is required.
- Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom training. General instructions are given on recurring duties, operations and assignments; detailed instructions are given on new duties, operations and assignments.
- Team player, must possess a "can do" attitude. Must be able to work with others.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent finger tightening of nuts into hydraulic hoses/tubes (finger tight) and finish with wrench tightening.
- 4-10 times a cycle (varying from ½ hour to 6 hours) using an impact wrench to tighten nuts and bolts.
- Frequent use of a wrench to tighten nuts and bolts.
- Occasional use of hoist.
- Occasional/frequent reaching inside of lawnmower frame.
- Occasional use of hammer to tap parts in place.
- Constant standing, occasional squatting, and occasional walking.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.