Busy production site is hiring assemblers, machine operators, and material handler's 1st & 2nd shift in Hopkinton, MA $14.00- $14.50 an hour
* Assemblers/ trimmers: trim, assemble, clean and prime parts using hand tools, repetitive motion, good manual dexterity, visual inspection of parts, label, and pack parts, fasten parts
* Picker/ Packer & Material handlers: various picking, packing, shipping, warehouse, inventory of parts, verify orders for accuracy, cycle counts, able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Machine operator: Operate mold press, buffer, assembly machine, inspect product for defects, package and label parts, fill out the required paperwork to track orders, Math skills needed
1st shift: $14.00 an hour // 2nd shift: $14.50 an hour
* Machine operator- 1st shift 6:30am- 3:00pm $14.00 an hour
* Machine operator- 2nd shift 3:00pm- 11:30pm $14.50 an hour
* Rubber trimmers- 2nd shift 3:00pm- 11:30pm $1.50 an hour
* Small part assemblers- 1st shift 7:00am- 3:30pm $14.00 an hour
* Large parts assembler- 2nd shift 3:00pm- 11:30pm $14.50 an hour
* Metal prep trimmer- 2nd shift 3:00pm- 11:30pm $14.50 an hour
* Picker packer- 1st shift 7:00am- 3:30pm & 6:30am- 3:00pm $14.00 an hour
* Material handler- (no forklifts) 1st shift 6:30am- 3:00pm $14.00 an hour
All positions in the production area require employees to wear steel- toed boots, safety glasses, earplugs, and safety vests. Must also pass a criminal background check and drug test prior to start!
*U.S. Citizenship or Permanent residency required
If you are interested in any of the above openings and are looking to start work immediately please contact Jamie Corriveau [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.