We are recruiting for Assemblers for our premier client! As an Assembler, you will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 1-year experience required
- Reading diagrams and blueprints experience preferred
- Soldering experience a plus.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 or older to apply
- Requires a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Pay: $14.75 - $15.25 Per Hour
Shift Details: Day Shift, Monday - Friday, Holidays and Weekends off.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.