Build Your Future with Bobcat and Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
This position is responsible for assembling metal product, partially or completely, and positioning parts. You will assemble according to knowledge of the unit or following blueprints, diagrams, layouts or oral instruction.
Role & Responsibility
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or blueprint.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or other fasteners using hand, air and/or power tools.
- Removes small quantities of metal to produce close fit between parts.
- Tends to machines to perform force fitting or fastening operations as specified.
- Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
- Keeps area clean and organized.
- Assists in the instruction and training of others as requested by supervisor.
- Position may require additional responsibility and ability to work overtime hours.
- Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Work experience 0-2 years or more
- Travel Required: less than 10%
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly.
- Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time in order to meet build requirements.
- Must possess the ability to read build sheets and blueprints.
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school diploma or GED is required.
- Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom training. General instructions are given on recurring duties, operations and assignments; detailed instructions are given on new duties, operations and assignments.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.