Assembles mechanical units, fabricated parts/components and/or electrical/electronic systems to make subassemblies, assemblies or complete units using hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures and miscellaneous equipment.
Fits, aligns, calibrates and adjusts parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating requirements; repairing units or products that have failed to meet requirements.
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education, or training.
- The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- The job should possess a good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts & principles upon which the job is based.
- The knowledge can be acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience.
- The job works within well-defined procedures that may involve a variety of work routines.
- This job typically requires a minimum of 3 or more years experience.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.