Responsibilities included but not limited:
- Ensure each step in travelers log are completed and all parts match the quantity being moved to QA
- Scan completed travelers log into share drive
- Inspect all parts such as pins, package markings, Date Codes, serial numbers, etc...
- Take measurements of pin diameter and package height to ensure they are within specs
- Document all inspection into QA inspection log and send out emails to appropriate team members before moving to finish goods
- Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is required
- Familiarity with MIL-STD 750 and MIL-STD-883 is a plus but not required
- Ability to work in a clean room environment wearing ESD clothing and under microscope is required
- Basic computer skills especially with excel is highly preferred
- Must be reliable, dependable, motivated to work
- Background and drug screen is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.