Pasadena Area - $15.50 - $16.00
1st shift - 2nd shift and weekend shifts available
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / COMPETENCIES
- Thorough knowledge and appropriate implementation of basic production functions.
- Completes required production documentation accurately.
- Consistently meets quality and productivity targets.
- Appropriately follows company policies, rules, and regulations.
- Be able to interact well with others and work in a team environment.
- Maintain work area environment in a clean and orderly manner.
- Operate production related equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
* Must possess a high school diploma/general education diploma (GED) or equivalent combination of education/experience.
* 1 to 2 years of experience in medical devices or other related industries required.
* Must be able to read, write and speak English.
* Ability to take direction from lead/supervisor and other management.
* Basic computer skills strongly preferred.
Carolyn (626) 449-9898
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.