TheAsset Integrity Operations Manager is responsible for providing excellentcustomer service that satisfies SGS high standards and client requirementsthrough the management of new and ongoing Asset Integrity inspection requestsand projects.
Thisposition is also responsible for developing and maintaining positiverelationships with our full time and contract Inspectors to ensure SGS isrecognized as the industry leader and employer of choice and interacting withand maintaining customer relationships.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential functions.
- ManageAsset Integrity Inspections Group including general management, sales
- activities,field walk downs, proposal development, and field execution.
- Setexpectations with Inspection team to ensure goals are clear.
- Communicatewith all involved parties effectively and in a timely manner.
- Supportcustomer engagements and review / produce inspection proposals.
- Schedulejobs in a timely manner, perform field walk downs as needed, ensure fieldreports are obtained on time and submitted to the customer within the reportsubmittal timeframes.
- Seekout industry best practices and technologies.
- Ensuretraining and certification plans are in place and in line with SGS and clientrequirements
- Maintainhigh quality and efficiency in customer deliverables such as close-out projectdeliverables and KPI’s
- Developbusiness plans with the sales group to procure new clients.
- Maintainand grow business relations with existing customers and inspectors.
- Continuousquality improvement and problem solving.
- Analyzeand act accordingly by following all internal & external inquiries.
- Ensurethat all transactions are carried out in an efficient and effective manner.
- Assureall inspection requirements are fulfilled as requested per client’s scope ofwork.
- Maintainregular contact with clients, inspection site personnel and any independentcontract inspectors in a professional manner to ensure the highest level ofservice.
- Proposeand lead the roll-out of any new inspection initiatives.
- Maintaina solid knowledge of current Asset Integrity inspection practices andprocedures.
- Otherduties as assigned including billable inspection work as required.
- Adheres tointernal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performsother duties as assigned.