The 461 room Doubletree by Hilton Anaheim is less than a mile from Angel Stadium, adjacent to the Outlets at Orange, as well as the UCI Medical Center and close to Disneyland®.
Due to a promotion, we are currently seeking an Assistant Director of Food and Beverage! This role would report to the Director and oversee 2 Food and Beverage Managers and 50 Team Members.
The Assistant Director of Food and Beverage with DoubleTree Anaheim is responsible for assisting in the direction and organization of activities and services of all hotel food and beverage outlets (1Hundred Lobby Lounge and Bar, Trofi Restaurant and Bar, In Room Dining, KoffeeKITCHEN and 30,000 sq ft of Banquet Space).
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Assist in the management of all Food and Beverage operations to include, but not limited to, guest service, food and beverage quality, inventory management, outlet reservations and occupancy, systems management, budget and forecasting, marketing, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation
Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
Develop and implement menus and food and beverage marketing strategies in partnership with the Director and the culinary team
Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
Recruit, interview and train team members
"restaurant manager" "restaurant management"
- Three (3) or more years of Food & Beverage management experience in a full-service restaurant and/or banquet setting
- Experience managing service standards and food and beverage quality
- Hotel experience preferred, but not required
- Forecasting and P&L experience preferred, but not required
- Open availability to work varying days and shifts as business requires
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!