Hilton Anatole is looking for an Assistant Executive Steward to join their ranks!
Spanning 45 lush acres, just north of downtown, Hilton Anatole is a Dallas icon in the vibrant Design District. Boasting 1,606 guest rooms and more than 600,000 square feet of function space, including 11 ballrooms and 79 meeting rooms, Hilton Anatole is volume at its' absolute best.
We are looking for an experienced stewarding leader to enthusiastically run the day to day operations of our Stewarding Department. The role reports directly into the Executive Steward and is supported by an additional Assistant Executive Steward, 5-6 supervisors and over 100 team members.
An Assistant Executive Steward is responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of stewarding operations to ensure designated food and beverage outlets have necessary supplies and equipment in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Executive Steward, you would be responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of stewarding operations to ensure designated food and beverage outlets have necessary supplies and equipment in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in the management of all stewarding operations to include, but not limited to, inventory management, maintenance of sanitation and cleanliness standards, systems management, budget and forecasting, health inspections, safety initiatives, , report generation, department management, meeting participation and facilitation, implementation of policies and procedures, cost controls and overall profitability
- Implement, oversee and ensure compliance with all sanitation standards and procedures
- Ensure food service equipment is secure, maintained and optimally functional
- Maintain inventory control, daily coordination and distribution of big four items: china, glassware, linen and silver
- Assist in monitoring and developing develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!