Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
Plan, direct and coordinate by assisting in the activities associated with running a large food service operation with one or more production kitchens. Supervises a group of team members involved in preparation, serving and clean-up of food service. May also be an identified participant in an OJT program, training for purposes in preparation for an FSD role/promotion.What You'll Need
- Two years of management or supervisory experience in a food service position
- Three years of experience working in food service
- ServSafe Certification
- Must have experience with purchasing, inventory, ordering and receiving
- Knowledge and experience managing and applying kitchen sanitation and safety standards and methods
- Knowledge of basic accounting and mathematical abilities to complete necessary reports High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and with food service management systems
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.