Type: direct placement
Location: Multiple job-sites throughout South Bay. HQ is in Sacramento area.
Shift: Nights 4/10's must be available between 9pm and 6am. Some weekends may apply.
email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Assist Superintendent and Project Managers with Administrative Tasks onsite; typically from a temporary job trailer.
- Act as Liaison with subcontractors
- Handle multiple project task at a time
- Assist in start and closeout of projects
- Obtain necessary permits, schedule inspections and coordinate in carrying out responsibilities accordance to local, state and federal officials
- Ability to control subcontractor cleanup and keep temporary office organized
- Maintain all recording documents
- Help with Safety
- Project, crew, subcontractor scheduling
- Vendor and SubContractor Management
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Time Management and Organizational skills
- Experience with Budget control and crew expenses
- Reporting/Auditing experience
- Workplace Safety experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.