Have you worked in the construction industry supporting an Estimator? Are you familiar with take off maps?
We need a person with advanced MS Office Suite skills especially PowerPoint or Adobe and some experience with creating Google Earth take off maps.
PowerPoint illustrating tools and .pdf illustrating tools a must.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties & enter new lead info. into database (on a rotating basis).
- Prepare quantity take-offs by measuring properties on Google Earth for Asphalt Repairs & Snow Removal Services.
- Illustrate presentation quality maps in Power Point and Adobe for both asphalt and snow removal.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must enjoy working independently doing methodical tasks and is focused.
- Ideal candidate is a dependable, conscientious, and detail-oriented individual who takes pride in his/her career.
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to stay focused is critical to this position.
- Must be a very quick learner with the ability to multi-task while staying on track.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.