The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Associate Key Account Manager is responsible for managing the commercialization of brand strategy and activation of brand priorities at retail for the assigned classes of trade. This individual will be the key point of contact for the Field Sales teams in these channels, working under the guidance of a Key Account Manager.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Revenue Growth Management teams to develop channel plan roadmap for assigned channels, inclusive of merchandising best practices, distribution directives, and Brand innovation.
- Work cross-functionally to define a go-to-market plan, create presentations and assist with sell-in and tracking as necessary.
- Track and ensure compliance with channel strategies at a customer level.
- Assist in the development and delivery of New Item presentations to Field Sales teams
- Own new item execution at shelf, inclusive of sell-in kits, distribution strategy, and progress tracking
- Identify key brand growth opportunities by customer based on Brand Marketing objectives
- Manage customer portal and internal system to upload promotional and item changes
- Track and report monthly sales performance and customer related spend
- Work with Category Data team to develop channel and item sell-in tools for the field sales team
- Support Key Account Manager as needed