Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Our brand marketing team is currently seeking an innovative and data-driven Associate Brand Marketing Manager to join our Incubator & New Ventures Brand Marketing Team with experience developing and marketing CPG brands.
We are a nimble, entrepreneurial minded team who values teamwork, innovative problem-solving, and an innovation mindset. Our associate brand manager would collaborate with brand leads on challenging projects, as well as owning parts of the deliverable. The associate will be developing new skills and experiences to help them at every stage of their brand management and new products career.
This poised, dynamic Associate Brand Manager will help to define, and execute all elements of our incubator brands (new launches with high growth potential) including all elements of running the business and building the brand including but not limited to:
- You will be managing the daily analysis and measurement of brand performance. This will include evaluation of key brand growth indicators, forecasting performance of the business across the entire P+L statement, managing demand forecast, budget management, and business development opportunities across retail and product lines.
- You will partner with the Customer Strategy team to prepare sell-in materials and respond to Customer requests.
- You will be responsible to manage complex projects with diverse stakeholders. Key skills will be development and management of timelines, decision points, and stakeholder alignment. Must be driven to keep projects on track and on target.
- Project management will include developing and commercializing product packaging, ideation and launching of key brand innovation, and brand communications development including social media and grassroots sampling.
- You will be asked to develop and display passion for building great consumer brands. This will include collaboration and interest in developing consumer insights, innovation, brand communications, retail customer development and other elements of brand strategy.
- You will be interfacing with key stakeholders across the organization in a variety of corporate functions including sales, operations, finance, and regulatory. Must possess strong communications skills and enthusiasm for leadership.
- Creation and execution of strategic marketing plans, new item sell-in materials, customer/channel planning alignment, packaging development, pricing strategy, cross-functional team leadership, brand briefs, digital & social media, and more.