Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Our brand marketing team is currently seeking a self-motivated and data-driven Associate Brand Marketing Manager to join our Nature’s Bounty Brand Team. This poised, dynamic Associate Brand Marketing Manager will help to define and execute all elements of innovation for our company’s flagship brand.
- You will support the Brand Manager, Innovation in development and commercialization of new products that deliver against the VMHS Franchise Strategy.
- You will become fluent in category dynamics and competitors within the health and wellness (VMHS) category, conducting ongoing business analysis to support successful go-to-market strategy.
- You will partner with the Consumer Insights team to ideate, develop, and validate new product concepts.
- You will interface with key stakeholders across the organization to advance product claims, packaging design and pricing/channel strategy.
- You will develop key briefing and strategy documents.
- You will manage daily analysis and measurement of brand performance. This will include evaluation of key brand growth indicators, forecasting innovation performance across the entire P+L statement, managing demand forecast, budget management, and business development opportunities across retail and product lines.
- You will partner with the Customer Strategy team to prepare sell-in materials and respond to Customer requests.
- You will be responsible to manage complex projects with diverse stakeholders. Key skills will be development and management of timelines, decision points, and stakeholder alignment. Must be driven to keep projects on track and on target.
- You will be asked to develop and display passion for building great consumer brands. This will include collaboration and interest in developing consumer insights, innovation, brand communications, retail customer development and other elements of brand strategy.
- You will be interfacing with key stakeholders across the organization in a variety of corporate functions including sales, operations, finance, and regulatory. Must possess strong communications skills and enthusiasm for leadership.
- Creation and execution of strategic marketing plans, new item sell-in materials, customer/channel planning alignment, packaging development, pricing strategy, cross-functional team leadership, brand briefs, digital & social media, and more.