The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Bountiful Co’s Nature's Bounty team is searching for a self-motivated, bright Associate Brand Manager who wants to learn from a dynamic leadership team. The right candidate will also be passionate about health and wellness and will want to use that passion every day building brands for The Bountiful Co.
Our Associate Brand Manager will have a direct hand in developing The Nature's Bounty Kids brand go to market strategy. This individual will support the strategic plans to build brand loyalty, engage shoppers and ensure product availability.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage the daily analysis and measurement of brand performance, including; evaluation of key brand growth indicators, forecasting performance of the business
- Lead monthly brand supply chain and demand planning process, develop and manage brand forecasting, new item forecast and brand quarterly/annual updates.
- Manage the brand marketing budget and own full process of monthly reconciliation and partnership with finance team P&L.
- Responsible for managing complex projects with diverse stakeholders. Key skills will be development and management of timelines, decision points, and stakeholder alignment. Must keep projects on track and on target.
- Project management, inclusive of: developing and commercializing product packaging, ideation and launching of key brand innovation.
- Responsible for the development of innovation sell-in decks that combine meaningful product, category & consumer insights.
- Brand communications development including social media and grassroots sampling.
- Develop and display passion for building great consumer brands.
- Collaborate in developing consumer insights, innovation, brand communications, retail customer development and other elements of brand strategy.
- Interface with key stakeholders across the organization in a variety of corporate functions including sales, operations, finance, and regulatory.
- Perform other duties as required.