The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Bountiful Company's Optimal Solutions / Beauty Nature’s Bounty, Benefit/Modern Wellness Team is searching for a self-motivated, bright Associate Brand Manager who wants to learn from a dynamic leadership team. The right candidate will also be passionate about health and wellness and will want to use that passion every day building brands for The Bountiful Company.
Our Associate Brand Manager will have a direct hand in developing the Sundown Vitamins Nature’s Bounty, Benefit/Modern Wellness go to market strategy. This individual will support the strategic plans to build brand loyalty, engage shoppers and ensure product availability. This position can be based in NY or in Florham Park NJ.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage the daily analysis and measurement of brand performance, including; evaluation of key brand growth indicators, forecasting performance of the business
- Lead monthly brand supply chain and demand planning process, develop and manage brand forecasting, new item forecast and brand quarterly/annual updates.
- Manage the brand marketing budget and own full process of monthly reconciliation and partnership with finance team P&L.
- Lead coupon planning, partnering with shopper team and other cross functional members to ensure coupons are executed in compliance with overall brand strategy and budget
- Manage the brand coupon budget and own full process of monthly reconciliation and partnership with finance team P&L
- Responsible for managing complex projects with diverse stakeholders. Key skills will be development and management of timelines, decision points, and stakeholder alignment. Must keep projects on track and on target.
- Project management, inclusive of: developing and commercializing product packaging, ideation and launching of key brand innovation.
- Responsible for the development of innovation sell-in decks that combine meaningful product, category & consumer insights.
- Brand communications development including social media and grassroots sampling.
- Develop and display passion for building great consumer brands.
- Collaborate in developing consumer insights, innovation, brand communications, retail customer development and other elements of brand strategy.
- Interface with key stakeholders across the organization in a variety of corporate functions including sales, operations, finance, and regulatory.
- Perform other duties as required.