Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Nature’s Bounty Co.’s Met-Rx® Brand Team is searching for a self-motivated, bright Associate Brand Marketing Manager who is passionate about health and wellness and will want to leverage that passion every day!
Our Associate Brand Marketing Manager will have a direct hand in bringing the Met-Rx® brand to market. This individual will support the strategic plans that move products to the shelves of our retailers and engage shoppers anywhere face-to-face consumer engagement is possible.
This position can be based in Florham Park, NJ or Ronkonkoma NY.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the daily analysis and measurement of brand performance, including; evaluation of key brand growth indicators, forecasting performance of the business across the entire P+L statement, budget management, and business development opportunities across retail and product lines.
- Responsible for managing complex projects with diverse stakeholders.
- Development and management of timelines, decision points, and stakeholder alignment.
- Project management, inclusive of developing and commercializing product packaging, ideation and launching of key brand innovation.
- Brand communications development including social media and grassroots sampling.
- Collaborate in developing consumer insights, innovation, brand communications, retail customer development and other elements of brand strategy.
- Interface with key stakeholders across the organization in a variety of corporate functions including sales, operations, finance, and regulatory.