Partner with our IT business partners to develop, test, deploy and maintain Compliance & Transparency systems and solutions in order to improve usability, functionality and also enhancing the Compliance program efficiency. Responsible for defining, standardizing and implementing the global data analytics platform, which includes standardization of systems, processes and data entry standards.
- Manage multiple projects including the implementations of new systems (e.g., Data Analytics, Compliance Metrics, MedPro, Medispend) in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Maintain and enhance the Compliance Data Analytics platform by analyzing data from various internal and external systems deriving key analytics/metrics in partnership with numerous cross regional functions (e.g. IT, Finance, Marketing, and Sales)
- Oversee integrations with existing systems (e.g., HCP Data Warehouse, ECLM Contract Management), Coupa (Procurement, etc.) ensuring that Global Compliance/Transparency requirements are prioritized and incorporated
- Develop global business standards, data governance and data stewardship practices which align to Corporate strategy on the use of enterprise wide systems and Master Data Management
- Optimize organizational efficiency/effectiveness by leveraging Compliance/Transparency technologies, and driving the automation of manual processes
- Preferred bachelor's degree in computer science, Business, MIS or another related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a business systems analysis or equivalent role.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a complex, matrixed and global business environment in a business systems analysis or equivalent role.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.