From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future - for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As an Associate, Access Management at Hilton, you will join Hilton's growing Global Access Management team, collaborating with the Senior Manager, Global Information Security. You will be responsible for the analysis, provisioning, support, and governance of system access for more than 2,000 global users across over 150 business applications and systems. This position is a foundational role within a quickly growing team, with ample opportunity to grow as the team expands.
More specifically, you will:
- Add, modify, and remove user access from business applications and systems.
- Provide ongoing management and resolution of queued access requests, access issues and other access-related tasks.
- Mentor and train others on user add/change/delete processes specific to new and existing systems.
- Document and maintain access administration standard operating procedures.
- Provide resolution and root cause analysis of user access issues reported by supported users.
- Generate user access reports for supported applications and assistance with other team member functions as needed.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Effective and clear written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and ability to identify discrepancies in user access configuration
- Ability to handle task-load independently with minimal supervision
- Solid grasp of general access management and information security concepts including Principal of Least Privilege, access appropriate to role, and segregation of duties
- Disciplined alignment to established information security policies and user access operating procedures and adaptive where guidance is not present
- Strong documentation skills
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of overall IT experience
- Two (2) years of Information Security experience or business/system analytics experience
- Travel - 25% of the time
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Four (4) years of Information Security experience or business/system analytics experience
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!