Are you passionate about digital marketing strategies and tactics that help turn prospects into buyers? Then we are interested in talking to you about leading our Marketing Automation efforts!
You will be responsible for executing all inbound and outbound campaigns using our marketing automation platform (Dynamics 365 Marketing). We will also rely upon you to determine the metrics that matter, crunch analytics, develop recommendations and articulate them to others plainly and persuasively.
Our ideal candidate is both a strategic thinker and hands-on executional technician. You are a seasoned pro in marketing automation process, tools and techniques. Your skills will help us implement best practices and industry standards today and continually improve our digital marketing programs. This includes:
- Optimizing our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Managing marketing automation campaigns including executing all email marketing campaigns, including list segmentation, A/B testing and deployment.
- Understanding and evaluating campaign metrics and distributing campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Collaborating closely with, and providing consultative input and ideas to the Marketing team on lead generation and conversions.
- Defining KPIs, creating reporting and analyzing campaign performance.
A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience at Segal or 6 years professional experience with at least 3+ years of experience managing all aspects of a marketing automation platform such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 (strongly preferred), Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo or similar platforms.
Expert knowledge of marketing automation and data management concepts and best practices
Strong working knowledge of CRM systems
Strong project management and email copywriting skills
Bachelor26rsquo;s in Marketing or related discipline
Experience using industry standard analytics tools to measure and improve performance