Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Intrado, formerly West develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our Global Technology Services department is currently seeking an Associate Administrator to support our Omaha, NE office at 11650 Miracle Hills Drive.
We are seeking an individual who is a self-starter, that possesses strong communication skills, technical aptitude, and the ability to collaborate effectively. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door and learn what enterprise information technology is all about! This role is the single point of contact for our employee’s IT needs.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage Monthly Microsoft Patch for Workstations via SCCM and WSUS
- Maintain standard software and operating system deployment in SCCM including updated imaging captures, importing new/updated drivers and maintaining/changing/creating applications and packages
- Maintain and customize reports in SCCM
- Administer Workstation and User Group Policies for Enterprise Domains
- Provides enterprise-wide computer systems and peripheral support
- Works with customers to determine nature of technical problems then follow the problem until final resolution for the customer
- Ensures work orders have been addressed and properly closed out
- Installs, upgrades, configures hardware/software and troubleshoots/maintains corporate PCs and peripherals
- Assists in coordination and planning for moves, adds, and changes of all PC hardware
- Installs and repairs wiring and cabling as required
- Provides telecommunications support including telephone installation and maintenance
- Documents work orders and trouble tickets with clear and concise explanations in a timely and accurate manner
- Other duties as assigned