We are seeking an Associate Project Manager, Lease Administration to join American Tower’s U.S. Tower division’s Tower Finance - Revenue Lease Administration organization. Revenue Lease Administration abstracts, initiates billings for, and reconciles the division’s customer agreements. The Associate Project Manager acts as the team’s representative on cross-functional small projects. Project work includes acquisition-related due diligence and integration, and implementation of master lease agreement amendments, settlements, and bulk letter agreements affecting portions of the portfolio. The Associate Project Manager assists the Project Manager with the integration of large-scale deals and supports the Project Manager on system updates, which may include data conversions, implementation projects, and lease abstraction testing. The Associate Project Manager must have the capability to work independently with minimal supervision when resolving issues and provide direct input on processes improvements.
Our Core Principles are the foundation of our culture, and we’re focused on achieving continued success by thinking long-term, leading with values, and creating value with decisions. Come grow your career with us!
What You Can Offer Us
- Manage project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks for small projects, and support medium and large projects.
- Assist Project Manager with larger implementations and special projects, directly managing certain tasks and their required deliverables.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders, provide recommendations, and drive execution within agreed upon timelines.
- Utilize reporting tools to analyze actual and planned resource metrics, provide visibility of resource utilization/availability and make recommendations based on findings.
- Adhere to best project management practices and methodologies, such as Project Management Institute or similar standards.
- Establish and maintain strong internal relationships to effectively execute on responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 1 year project management experience required, with a focus in lease administration or finance preferred.
- Experience in managing small projects required; Project Management Professional certification preferred.
- Excel proficiency required; Oracle, SQL, Data Loader, Salesforce, and PowerPoint expertise preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to achieve results effectively and professionally.
- Strong organizational skills: ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
American Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.