If you have experience working in HVAC, construction, Plumbing, Signing or engineering maintenance industry and have had experience with Project Management this is for YOU! Must have an understanding of how million-dollar projects work.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelors degree from a four-year institution in construction management, business, communications, accounting, or humanities
- Advanced Excel Skills- extreme organization & comfort on spreadsheets- create budgets, track materials/ labor costs for projects
- 2+ years of project management experience in electrical repair, maintenance, construction, contracting, lighting service, repair and maintenance operations, lighting design, or electrical engineering
- Skilled communicator that understands the importance of maintaining customer, vendor, and management relations
- Hyper-organized Type-A personality that thrives on every last detail; Conscientious to the T; Never late and always prepared
- Fluent with web-based and electronic organization, including Google docs, Outlook calendars, MS Excel, and Project Management software (basic photo editing skills a plus)
- Proficient business math skills, including profit margins, rates, percentages, per-piece pricing, and basic arithmetic
- Competent in the creation of massive spreadsheets (including formulas and conditional formatting); Master of creating professional-grade forms that can be filled out by both customers and field personnel
Competitive pay commensurate with skills and experience
Benefits include health & dental plans with an employer contribution towards premiums; Vision discount plan; Generous Vacation and Personal Time policy; Nine paid holidays annually; Retirement plan with employer match;
Perks include monthly Pay for Performance plan; Paid onsite carwashes; Paid gym memberships; Paid educational and certification opportunities; Snacks and drinks provided
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.