Asst, Executive - Secaucus, NJ - Weekdays (Monday through Friday / 9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our
diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you
can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and
development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
1. Handles a wide variety of situations/conflicts that cannot be brought to supervisor's attention.
2. Composes all manner of correspondence for supervisor approval. May sign in executive's absence.
3. Establishes appointment priorities and often declines appointments or invitations.
4. In supervisor's absence, ensures that requests for action are delegated as appropriate.
5. Can perform all the responsibilities of Level III Assistant.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
Work Experience: Minimum of 5-8 years secretarial experience required
1. Must be proficient in word processing, transcription, and spread sheet skills
2. Post-secondary education and certification as a professional secretary preferred