Assistant Property Manager
Job Summary: Assistant Property Manager - Open Air Team
Job Scope: Provide support to the Property Manager in all areas of management of
assigned properties to include maintenance, tenant relations, collections,
monthly reporting, annual budgeting, risk management and property
- Assist Property Manager with preparation and submittal of Quarterly Reports and Budgets and ensure all deadlines as met as required by client.
- Assist PM to coordinate tenant improvement and capital projects.
- Process all lease documents including renewals, modifications, assignments, etc. Set up new Tenant files organizing per client’s instructions including filing.
- Follow up with property accountants on Manual Adjustments (or create the MTA’s) as needed per modifications.
- Communicate with Property Accountants and A/R person to ensure all unapplied cash is applied prior to cash cut-off to maximize Property Management fee and ensure accurate statements.
- Monthly A/R collections and follow- up as directed by Property Manager (defaults, turn over to attorney, etc.).
- Mailing of Tenant statements. Assist tenants with any questions/issues regarding their statement.
- Prepare letters for new tenants such as Possession letters, Commencement Date Certification, Rent Commencement letters, etc.
- Review Reconciliations with Property Manager for approval then mailing year-end reconciliations. Work with tenants on questions regarding the reconciliations once mailed and follow up on payments.
- Assist with tenant issues or maintenance calls and required follow up.
- Prepare and process Vendor Agreements. Set up new vendor files and maintain as required by client.
- Processing Payables and request vendor set up and updates.
- Tenant Insurance tracking in Ebix system for RREEF properties and on excel for non-RREEF properties.
- Submittal of COI for tenants and maintaining of vendor COI; following up on those that are not correct, lacking coverage and expiring.
- Maintenance of property information spreadsheets; including tenant contact, vendor Contract Tracking, Vendor COI’s, and building contacts
- Run JDE reports such as rent rolls, AR reports, Renewal option reports, etc. and post as requested. Upload or download items from Files Anywhere (FAW – RREEF) and the Client SharePoint Sites
- Update utility tracking reports.
- Maintain/Update Emergency Response Manuals or create for new properties.
- Collection of sales and inputting them in system or excel spreadsheets. Running sales reports and uploading to FAW for DeAWM as needed.
- Keep track of Real Estate Taxes due dates; ensure checks are processed and mailed by due dates. Follow up to ensure payments were received and processed by the tax authorities.
- Prepare incident reports and communicate with the insurance company when needed.
- Assist with Acquisition and Disposition processes.
- Performs additional job duties as requested.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]