Attorney responsibilities include:
- Prior Plaintiff experience
- Comfortable in the courtroom and with heavy client contact
- No billable hours but a responsibility and desire to create value
- Prior management experience
- 8+ years of experience
- Must be a licensed attorney and in good standing with the CA Bar
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.