Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30 AM-4:00 PM
- Monitors daily claim activity to identify any instances where contractual obligations were violated or where the facility under- or over-performed based on contract requirements
- Use the existing auditing platforms to analyze claims and ensure that the proper amount of funds were applied to each claim
- Work with Compliance Manager to ensure that each claim is being billed and administered in accordance with health insurance requirements and legal framework
- Identify persistent claims error trends and report those trends immediately to management
- Create service denial reports that ensure that all denials are being done within the guidelines provided
- Must be able to type 8,000 Keystrokes
- Medical claims processing background
- Exceed time-sensitive deadlines
Contact me TODAY!
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.