Title of Position:Health and Safety Auditor
Immediate Supervisor:Global Project Manger, SGS Galson
Responsibilities andDuties of Position:
- Directs activities and provides guidance to business unit management and employees to identify, assess, plan, and control potential environmental risks and impact.
- Conducts periodic compliance audits and inspection tours at business unit locations and jobsite locations to assure adherence to company, state, and regulations and recommend corrective and preventative measures when required.
- Assists business unit in the development of policy and procedures regarding environmental matters.
- Assists business unit operations in meeting environmental goals
- Assess compliance of business unit regarding environmental permits, laws and regulations.
1. Degreein Health, Safety and Environment or a relevant discipline, OR Three (3) ormore years’ experience in the Hospitality industry with a focus on Health andSafety issues.
2. Completionof a general auditor training course, AND One (1) or more years’ experienceserving as auditor against system standards or equivalent standards.
3. Attributes:Upbeat, positive attitude; excellent organizational skills; excellent writtenand verbal communication skills; ability to work effectively with people at alllevels; detail-oriented; client service mentality; commercial awareness.
PhysicalRequirements: Ability to climb stairs, occasionally reach with hands andarms, bend, twist, and lift, up to 20 pounds, and regularly sit while using acomputer, phone and other technologies. Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.