Auditor, Staff or Senior - Secaucus, New Jersey
*** Based on experience, candidates may be considered for both Staff and Senior position opportunities
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Assist with the performance of internal audits & reviews to assess reliability of financial reporting, safeguarding of assets, effectiveness and efficiency of operations, and compliance with policy and applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare work products such as audit analyses and engagement documentation, test and evaluate processes and related controls, assist in the preparation of the audit approach relating to nature, timing and extent of procedures; assist in the preparation of the final report.
- Develop recommendations for improvements in control, operational and financial processes.
- Participate in training to increase knowledge. Develop and maintain skills in audit, operations, and accounting and information systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance related areas.
- 2+ years progressive work experience in accounting and/or auditing preferred.
- Big 4 or large regional firm public accounting experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated PC proficiency in Excel and Word;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.