DeSoto Automall, located in Arcadia, FL, is looking for a SKILLED, EXPERIENCED Auto Body Heavy Collision Technician to join our team.
The Automobile Body Heavy Collision Technician repairs damaged body parts and frames of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications, using hand tools, power tools, welders, and frame testing, measurement, straightening machines.
Chrysler dealer service centers departments are clean, safe and state-of-the-art. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is provided available to those who are career focused.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders.
- Fill depressions with body filler.
- Remove damaged fenders, panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Straighten bent automobile frames.
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces.
- Refinish repaired surface.
- Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system.
- Paint surfaces after performing body repairs.
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts