Thomas Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Highland is currently hiring an experienced Automotive Body Technician to join their very busy Service department. Sign-on bonus available after 90 days! The ideal candidate must possess all the skills, experience, and credentials of a top notch Automotive Body Tech. Must be able to work well as a team player.
If you are not a Chrysler Technician you can still apply for this position if you have at least 3 years of experience as an automotive body tech.
We offer health benefits, paid time off, sign-on bonus, and an opportunity for a long-term career.
Apply today to be considered!
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical, and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
- Remove damaged fenders, panels
- Straighten bent automobile frames
- Refinish repaired surface
- Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system