Will work from home for now but will return to the office in Q2 2022
The Funder position is responsible for reviewing, booking and funding car loans/leases from automobile dealerships.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
2. Follow up with assigned dealerships to resolve contract issues/held offerings via phone, fax and email
3. Perform all other duties as assigned including back-up for customer interviews, collateral verification inquiries and other investigative verifications as required.
- Knowledge and Skills:
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
• A strong aptitude for numbers and calculations.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Dependable self-starter who can work in a fast paced environment
• Multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
• Basic computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word).
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
6+ months of administrative, customer service or banking experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.