Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
As an Automation Architect at Sogeti you will have the opportunity to:
- Perform automation framework assessment and setup roadmap for improving the maturity
- Recommend new tools and support in performing tools POCs
- Ability to develop new test automation framework
- Continuous support to develop / enhance the existing automation framework
- Define automation strategy approach for new & ongoing projects
- Recommend new solutions approach for increasing automation footprint
- Support in enabling automation team by providing trainings, job aids
- Support automation team in resolving technical clarifications and troubleshooting technical issues
Minimum education qualification
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working knowledge in any of automation tools like UFT, Coded UI, Testcomplete, Ranorex, TOSCA etc.,
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with core JAVA/C# in writing effective automated tests using Selenium
- Must have in-depth knowledge of automating backend tests for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and Sybase
- Hands on experience with testing ETL using automation
- Experience in automating SOAP and REST Web Services testing
- Ability to setup and execute mobile automation framework is a plus.
- Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo or other continuous integration is a plus
- Git or other version control system is a plus
- Work experience with offshore delivery model is a plus
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan - Matched 150% up to 6% = 9% (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Bonus Program that pays up to $24,000
- $12,000 in annual Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)