What You Can Offer Us
- Plan and execute, in conjunction with the IT department, system deployments and upgrades.
- Research and recommend ways to take advantage of new technologies or expansions of existing tools.
- Develop and prepare training materials and provide support for system users’ training workshops; present new systems, features, and enhancements; provide one-on-one trainings.
- Analyze users’ needs and recommend solutions to their business problems. Engage in detailed and advanced requirements gathering for automation projects and statements of work.
- Create and maintain technical writings and guidelines for automation solutions and statements of work.
- Use third-party automation tools (e.g., RPA, Automation Anywhere) and reporting automaton tools (e.g., BI Publisher and Python) while leading efforts in the administration of automation solutions.
- Review and maintain currently deployed business automation processes; design, deploy, and maintain enterprise-level business automations.
- Lead, facilitate, and execute with business leaders, user testing sessions focused on automation implementations.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 4 years of system administration experience required.
- Experience working with RPA technologies, Automation Anywhere, and Python applications required.
- Experience with IT Project Lifecycle required.
- Experience determining technology solutions appropriate for business implementations when presented with business problems.
- Three years of customer service preferred.
- Approximately 15% travel may be required to support the position’s responsibilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to achieve results effectively and professionally.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
American Tower is committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.