BODY SHOP TECHNICIAN
Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is now hiring experienced Body Shop Technicians!
The Automobile Body Technician (Body Tech) repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications using hand tools and power tools. Auto Body Techs at Chrysler dealer service center departments can expect a clean, safe and state-of-the-art work environment.
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
- Fill depressions with body filler
- Remove damaged fenders and panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment
- Straighten bent automobile frames
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces
- Refinish repaired surface
- Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system
- Paint surfaces after performing body repairs
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts