- Like to work on your own car?
- Work at a dealership or auto parts store and are looking for a more comfortable opportunity?
- Like to help people who have questions about their trucks?
Then we have the full time opening for you!
Great opportunity for recently separated/separating Veterans with automotive/mechanical aptitude and repair skills and experience!
The Automotive Service Coordinator is responsible for assisting our Customers with automotive technical expertise and customer support. In addition, they will work with Dealerships, Service Technicians, Sales Managers, and vendors to help resolve customer escalations in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide an exceptional customer experience with focus on building a relationship of trust and enthusiasm while guiding the customer from website to pre-buy experience, to include:
- Vehicle knowledge and availability
- Price building
- Local promotions for the brand
- Scheduling test drives, following up with the Dealer the day prior and Customer 2 days after the test drive date
- Assist with specifications of vehicle
- Assist with customer/Dealer connection
- Educate the customer on products and services
- Act as a resource of all product knowledge and service support
- Scheduling activities as required for special events
- Actively listens to the customer while controlling the interaction to lead the customer in a professional and efficient manner
- Act as a liaison between customer, service support and dealership by following up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for handling inbound customer calls regarding sales and service in a helpful, courteous and professional manner, displaying knowledge and concern for their needs
- Responsible for handling emails and chats
- Exhibit strong follow up and organizational skills, in both verbal and written communication
- Responsible for resolving customer issues using all available resources, including Dealers (i.e. Service Personnel, Subject Matter Experts’, Leadership, and Field Service Engineers)
- Return all email and voice mail messages promptly and follow up with customers and dealers as committed
- Responsible for documenting customer inquiries and concerns
- When necessary, use applicable customer satisfaction tools to resolve customer issues. Tools include Financial Assistance, Service Plans, Extended Service Plan options, payments and maintenance plans
- Participate in business related marketing and sales projects
- Ability to meet specified goals as set forth by leadership
- Provide feedback to management for the continued and improved performance of the department to foster positive results and growth
- Work as a team player – assist other team members when in need of support
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree highly preferred. Equivalent work experience accepted.
- Automotive Certification highly preferred
- 2 years of automotive experience or equivalent degree in automotive studies
- Customer service related experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship-building
- Strong multi-tasking
- Strong organizational, time management, planning and problem solving
- Strong Team building skills, to work well within a close team environment – self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Computer skills: Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet. Beginner Microsoft Access would be an asset
- Call center environment, open 24/7
- Must be able to interact with all internal and external departments and contacts and represent Percepta professionally with all clients, external organizations and contacts.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.