The Controller is responsible for organizing, supervising and coordinating administrative operations, which include payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable, inventory control, benefits management and human resources.
- Hiring, directing and coordinating the dealership’s support staff, as well as setting goals and deadlines for the administration department
- Preparing and reviewing operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Analyzing internal processes and recommending and implementing procedural or policy changes to improve operations
- Acquiring, distributing and storing supplies
- Planning, administering and controlling budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies