Woodhouse Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is hiring an Automotive Detailer!!
Jump start your career in the automotive industry!
Assist the service department with retrieving customer’s vehicles after check in and after customer has paid. Thoroughly cleaning customer vehicles.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices
- Applies revitalizers and preservation agents to interior vinyl or leather surfaces and treats fabrics with spot- and stain-resistant chemicals
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with various cleaning agents
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer's recommendations
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery, and painted surfaces
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells
- Replaces missing or defective small parts
- Maintains showroom and stock vehicles in clean and presentable condition at all times
- Ensures proper stickers are displayed in the vehicle's window
- Removes all window stickers on sold vehicles
- Keeps work area neat and clean
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals-returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as when they were received
- Follows established organizational procedures and safety rules
- Other duties as assigned by management