New Holland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is currently seeking an experienced Diesel Technician to join their team.
Diesel Technician must be able to repair and maintain diesel engines according to dealership and factory specifications. This position performs work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy. The technician diagnoses, performs repairs and examines vehicle to determine if further repairs are needed/recommended. The technician is required to thoroughly document all work performed and recommended. Prior medium/heavy duty experience required. A higher class driver’s license is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Perform Line Technician Services
- Primary focus on Diesel engine repair and maintenance
- Routine inspections/maintenance
- System diagnostics
- Full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Document daily repair orders in maintenance system
- Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and practice