Sinclair Digital Group is looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager with expertise in the operations and marketing of auto dealerships to become a subject matter expert for our Drive Auto team. The person in this position will become an integral part of our company-wide sales initiative focused on the tier 3 auto business. We are looking for a strategic communicator with a proven record of using data and category knowledge to maintain and grow client relationships in this highly competitive vertical. The winning candidate will quickly gain expertise into internal systems, processes, and business review tools. With intimate involvement in all post sale servicing efforts, they will proactively monitor existing campaigns/partnerships, be a leader in resolving and managing campaign and client relationship issues and communicate with appropriate stakeholders to ensure strong retention of existing business. The ability to create and maintain solid business partnerships will be keys to success. If you’re an industry leader, we’re interested in talking to you.
Specific Duties include:
- Collaborating with sales teams and clients on campaign development, optimization and strategy
- Identify conflict, and demonstrate and ability to problem solve and support client campaign crisis management
- Work proactively to retain lapsing accounts, build retention plans and prevent client churn
- Maintain consistent presence providing white glove service to sales teams and clients, while growing revenue by identifying upsell opportunities
- Act as support layer for technology and process training and education
- Proactively audit marketing campaign performance, identifying and communicating both successes and challenges
- Work with research team to deliver industry insights and context to sales team
- Monitor dealer technology usage and execute re-engagement process when necessary
- Work closely with sales management and corporate staff to ensure coordination and cooperation in support of sales and operations
- Partner with sales team to provide business review support
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in traditional and/or digital media marketing
- 2 years of experience in senior level client relationships
- Must have advanced knowledge of digital marketing products such as outreach, social and search advertising
- Experience maintaining strong client relationships
- Familiar with auto dealership landscape and business drivers
- Process oriented, organized and excel at multi-tasking
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Creative and entrepreneurial thinker
- Must be solutions oriented
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.