Entry Level Technician / Quick Lane Lube Technician
Jeff Wyler CJD of Lawrenceburg is GROWING and looking to add motivated Automotive Technicians to their dynamic team!
They provide an excellent environment to progress your career. Jeff Wyler is a large Dealership group that offers a state-of-the-art facility, dedicated staff with a great working environment, and plenty of opportunities for advancement!
This is an excellent opportunity for those who are seeking an entry level dealership technician position!
The Lube Technician is responsible for performing vehicle light repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continually learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay current with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made