AUTOMOTIVE LOT ATTENDANT/ PORTER - TEAM LEADER
Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Jeep is looking for an Automotive Lot Attendant Team Lead to join their dynamic service team.
This is the time to start your automotive career-Apply today!
- The Team Leader will oversee all Lot Attendants/ Porters to ensure that all tasks are being accomplished on time, while meeting the dealership's and customer's quality standards.
- Communicate with Sales Management regularly regarding delivery times and additional needs
- Maintains the overall appearance of new and used vehicles
- Drives vehicles to different areas of the dealership as directed by management and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway, sidewalks and other areas as directed by management.
- Keeps new and used vehicle lots neat and organized as directed by management.
- Provides transportation for customers.
- Must be alert of traffic flow to sales and service lots.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.