KRCR/KCVU, in Northern California, from Sacramento to the Oregon border, is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Automotive Marketing Consultant. The ideal candidate will meet or exceed revenue goals by designing creative client campaigns that drive desired business results. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising.
In this position, you will:
- Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques
- Develop new business and create results for automotive dealers through creative and effective targeted campaigns
- Research and build campaign solutions, including overall branding and creative and ensure campaign execution meets client expectation
- Establish trusting relationships with dealers.
- Grow share of dealers’ advertising spend while increasing their overall spend
- Support quality deliverables to drive client results
- Support collection of receivables.
- Exceed expectations for market penetration, average deal size, and total revenue in assigned geography
- Maintain consistent presence in the field driving growth from all auto dealers.
- Develop, implement, and manage business plans to exceed corporate objectives and sales goals.
- Act as player/coach on in-person sales calls with key decision makers at dealerships throughout the local market.
- Conduct immersive training sessions with sales team based on Sinclair auto philosophy.
- Collaborate with in-market SBG leadership to set sales goals and objectives for each local account
- Provide the Regional Automotive Sales Manager with monthly outlook and revenue forecast.
- Work closely with sales management and corporate staff to ensure coordination and cooperation in support of sales and operations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Knowledge of the automotive marketing systems and auto industry in general.
- Passion for contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Superior business acumen related to new media, digital interactive initiatives, and social media required to grow dealer business.
- Media sales experience is preferred
- An excellent understanding of TV, media plans, advertising marketplace, and key competition
- Ability to effectively communicate, build rapport, and relate well to all kinds of people
- Professional appearance is a must
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and a good driving record
Our Auto Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.