Automotive Master Technician/ Automotive Mechanic
As a Master-Level Automotive Technician you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at your Chrysler Dealership!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 5 years of experience required
- 5 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver's license
- PA State and Emmisions Inspections Licenses a plus but not required
- Chrysler preferred but not required
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
- Professional working environment
Find out all our Dealership can offer you!