Automotive Technician/ General Line Technician
Bob Richards Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join our industry leading Service Team!
Family-owned and serving the Augusta area for 35+ years with 4 dealerships and growing!
Start your career with Chrysler today!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 1 year of experience preferred
- Mopar training or some level of instructor-led automotive training (e.g. high school automotive, vocational, college, technical school, OEM, etc.)
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Willing to submit to and pass a background check, motor vehicle check and drug test
- Competitive wages
- Benefit package
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Professional working environment
Start your career as an Automotive Mechanic with Chrysler today. Apply Now!