AUTOMOTIVE OFFICE MANAGER / CONTROLLER
Office Manager / Controller needed to join our industry leading Automotive Service Team!
The Office Manager is responsible for organizing, supervising and coordinating administrative operations including: payroll, accounts payable and receivable, inventory control, benefit management and human resources. As with all positions within dealerships, Office Managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Hire, direct and coordinate support staff; set goals and deadlines for administration department
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Submit dealership financial statement in a timely manner
- Analyze internal processes, recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies
- Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies
- Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards; comply with government regulations
- Monitor the office area to ensure that it remains safe, secure and well maintained; participate in planning and design, including space utilization as needed