* Job is located in Highland, IN *
Thomas Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Highland is currently hiring an experienced Automotive Paint Technician to join their very busy Service department. Sign-on bonus available after 90 days! The ideal candidate must possess all the skills, experience, and credentials of a top notch Automotive Paint Tech. Must be able to work well as a team player.
We offer health benefits, paid time off, sign-on bonus, and an opportunity for a long-term career.
Apply today to be considered!
- Inspect, identify and repair various size and style vehicles using supplied tools and follow repair process to current standards
- Remove parts and components that would interfere with paint application
- Maintain a high level of detail when it comes to masking/taping off headlights, taillights, mirrors before applying paint
- Color match and apply paint to needed panels using supplied tools and standards
- Use, store, and maintain equipment properly
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Achieve the established goal for throughput, efficiency and quality
- Maintain work station performance while adhering to Cowboy Dodge guidelines, policies and practices and acting ethically and with integrity at all times and with all employees
- Perform other related duties as assigned