Automotive Parts Stock
Room Person- Full and Part-Time Opportunity!!! Willing to Train!!
Handle incoming and outgoing shipments
• Receive, Process and Restock daily orders and customer special orders
• Maintain and clean bin organization
• Prepare and ship core and warranty returns
• Locate and assign new parts locations daily
• Run errands for the parts department as needed.
• Responsible for communicating need of equipment and/or supplies.
• Safely drive vehicles in the service lot and when in the parts truck.
• High School Diploma.
• Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects (up to 50 pounds)
• Ability to stand for 8 hours at a time, walk quickly and run.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability and willingness to work outdoors in inclement weather including rain,
snow, wind, and heat.
• Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on
Saturdays and some holidays.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
• Good oral communication skills.
• Professional personal appearance..
• Valid driver's license